Rules and Regulations
- Courts are meant for tennis use only . Only Tennis shoes are allowed
- Management is not responsible for any injuries that occur while playing tennis or using courts. First-aid kits are readily available
- Maintain silence while training program is on
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited
- Players are requested not to lean on fences or nets
- Coaching programmes are decided by the coaches after consultation with parents and players.
- Parents are requested not interfere with the coaching programmes or try to influence the coaches. However any grievances can be discussed with coaches or management after the training sessions end